FLOWER OF MILK
FONDANT CARAMEL : 6X100 GR
Ombu Caramel 300 gr.
Flour 50 gr.
Margarine GOLDEN HARVEST 120 gr.
Margarine GOLDEN HARVEST 120 gr
Powdered Sugar 80 gr.
Flour 200 gr.
Starch 30 gr.
Chocolate with milk Coverture 400 gr.
Mycryo Cocoa Butter 160 gr.
Crocanti de Avellana 80 gr.
Caterwhip Creme 1000 gr.
Powdered Sugar 100 gr.
Caramel El Ombú 300 gr.
CARAMEL FONDANT: 6X100 GR
• Mix all the ingredients and mold into individual pieces of 100 grs.
• Keep cool for 1 hour.
• Cook in a ventilated oven at 350°F / 180°C for 13 minutes. Let cool in the same molds.
• Store at room temperature until final assembly.
• Mix all the ingredients, until you get a homogenous dough.
• Then laminate between 2 baking papers and cool.
• Detail with a round cutter, dough discs and cook on silpat at 300°F / 150°C for about 25 minutes. Save until the final assembly.
Melt together the chocolate and butter, then add the crocanti, use the mixture at 30ºC.
CREAM TO CARAMEL
Mix the cream and the Caramel, then assemble the mixture incorporating the sugar little by little until you get an ideal consistency to handle the cream.
ASSEMBLY AND FINISHING
We take discs of tempered chocolate and with the cream of milk we make a rose on them (watch video).