TEMPLADO DE CHOCOLATE
• Chocolate Coverture
• Melt the chocolate covered at 45ºC / 113ºF.
• Pour about 3/4 of the amount of chocolate on the table.
• Then stir the chocolate dough until it cools to 27ºC / 80.6ºF.
• Collect the cooled chocolate and mix with the part that we keep at temperature, to obtain a chocolate at 31ºC / 87.80ºF.
• Verify the good crystallization of the chocolate.
• Using a sheet of plastic paper, acetate or transfer, pour the chocolate and distribute it in a uniform layer.
• Since the chocolate begins to crystallize (which does not stick to the fingers) pre-cut with a knife or cutter.
• Cool for 20 min. to finish the crystallization.
• Once the pieces are ready, protect with a sheet of plastic to maintain maximum brightness.